It’s been awhile, but I’m back with another Figma figure review, this time covering Good Smile Company and Max Factory’s first foray into the Evangelion franchise with Figma Mari.
– D-Arts WarGreymon
– Fate Testarossa Talking Alarm Clock
– Hi-Metal VF-1S with Strike Parts
– Alter’s 1/8 Nodocchi
– Chara-Ani’s 1/8 Shimada Minami
– Figma Mari
– Durarara! Voice Mascot Trading Figures
– Icaros SD Figure
– Nanoha The MOVIE 1st Limited First Edition Blu-Ray Box + Clear File
– Nendoroid Plus Shamemaru Aya
– Yamato’s 1/60 YF-19 Package Renewal Ver
– Yamato’s 1/60 FAST Pack and Fold Booster Set
– GNU Dou YF-21
– GNU Dou YF-21 FAST Pack
It’s the holiday season and as you can see, I’ve been letting myself go… In more ways than one. What with discounts abound at every online store, I’ve received three orders from the three different hobby stores I frequent, Hobby Search, AmiAmi and Hobby Link Japan respectively. Finally got that YF-19 to accompany my YF-21 that I got 11 months ago.
Possibly more loot on the way~ It’s gonna be an awesome
but lonely Christmas this year. (^.^)
As the title states, part one to another crazy month of reckless spending. All the money that I have been saving up for the past 4 – 5 months via my part-time job down the drain…
Ever wonder what or where the service Misato promises at the end of every preview is? Anyways, just collected my tickets for tomorrow’s showing of Evangelion 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance! I will be watching the Friday 11.40pm showing at Cineleisure Orchard.