In a brilliant attempt to circumvent me running out of steam doing a day-by-day recount of my trip, this time, I’ll be writing just one post featuring only the juicy bits – Akihabara, Comiket (doujins) and more!
I’ll organize this post by sections that go in chronological order. At the end of the recount, will be a section that is dedicated to all the acquisitions that I got during my trip.
Without further ado, here we go!
(Warning! Image intensive and somewhat NSFW. Also, the changing aspect ratio of the pictures is due to the fact that a number of them were taken with different cameras.)
You might have noticed that I have not been buying as many Completed PVC figures as I have been in the past. I myself have recently caught wind of this trend and have been wondering why. After some thought, I narrowed it down to a few reasons. In doing so, I managed to create a system explaining how I collect and decide which figure representation of a character I should buy.
– Digivolving Growlmon/WarGrowlmon Japanese Version
– Tamashii Web Exclusive S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Joker
– Wave’s Beach Queens Misaka Mikoto
– Tamashii Web Exclusive S.H.Figuarts Cure Rouge and Mint + Special Stand Set
Complete Set of Heartcatch! Precure Role-play Toys including:
– Kokoro Perfume + Carry Case
– Shiny Perfume
– Kokoro Pot
– Flower Tact
– Shiny Tambourine
– Heartcatch Mirage
– Cure Doll Cure Black
– Cure Doll Cure White
– Cure Doll Cure Melody
– Cure Doll Cure Rhythm
– Kamen Rider W DX Double Dirver
– Kamen Rider W Fang Memory (First Release Ver + Special Joker Memory)
– Azone’s 1/6 Scale Fate Testarossa Doll
– Kamen Rider 555 Deforide Kamen Rider Faiz
– S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker
– AmiAmi Nymph
– Figure-Oh Magazine Exclusive DX T2 Joker Memory
– Kamen Rider W DX Prisim Bicker
– Kamen Rider W Trigger Magnum
– Kamen Rider W Skull Magnum
– Ichigo Mashimaro Anime Guide Book
OMG! Time sure flies. Within a blink of an eye, it has already been almost a month since I’ve posted something on this blog! Anyways, the reason that I’ve been away for so long is because of my finals, which just ended this past week (as stated on my Youtube Channel). Now that it is three months of freedom, it’s time to crank up the dial to 11 and get some posts, reviews and Anime watching done!!! First off, let’s start off with the stuff that I’ve acquired over these past two months. Basically, these things are the stuff that I’ve refrained from opening till summer break and now’s the time to indulge!!!
I have a confession to make. Sometimes, when I should be studying, I make stuff out of paper card. What do I mean? Well, some of the ‘projects’ that I were more proud of were my transforming paper Transformers. There were basically something like a 2D Optimus Prime that when folded, would yield a 3D truck. In short, I love looking and analyzing the transformation process of robots and recreating it with paper.
So anyways, awhile back, around September 09, I was fuming over how there weren’t any ‘perfect change/transforming’ Getter Robo figures that didn’t cost a billion dollars (because Getter Robo is one of my all time favorite Super Robots). It was then I decided to make one for myself… out of paper.
And now, I’m sharing the fruits of my labor with you guys. (^.^)
As the year of 2010 comes to a close, I take a look back. 2010 was really an awesome year for me on many levels, in both my personal and hobby-related life. To end of the year, here we have my final loot, which consists of some things which I’m been eying for for quite sometime:
– Bandai’s Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Staff X 2
– Azone’s 1/6 scale Haruhi Doll
– Azone’s 1/6 scale Mikuru Combat Waitress Doll
– The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Limited First Edition Blu-Ray Set Rakuten Books Ver (+ Replica Yuki Bookmark Set)
– The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Ichiban Kuji Set E (Episode 00 Stationary Set + 2 Muffler Towels)