Another so quickly? Yup.
Loot posts have now officially become the obligatory “I’m not dead yet!” posts! The days become busier and busier as I approach the second semester of my final year in University. But enough about that, let’s get on to the merchandise!
Everything after the jump!
A quadruple month update is finally here! Venture forth into the longer than usual update post as I share with you the stuff I got and my opinions on them! As I don’t really want to flood the front page with a barrage of pictures, do click on the button below to view the post in its entirety.
There is one thing that bothers me regarding Madoka, or more accurately, some of Madoka’s fans. Since the first episode of Madoka aired, on many forums and blogs and sites, I have noticed many comments along these lines: “I usually don’t touch Magical Girl Anime, but I am glad that I picked up Madoka” and comments on how Madoka has ‘redefined’ the genre.
– Kamen Rider Kabuto DX Kabuto Zecter
– Kamen Rider Kabuto DX Hyper Zecter
– Kamen Rider OOO DX TaJa Spinner
– Azone’s 1/6 Scale Asahina Mikuru Doll (School Uniform Ver)
– Mylene Jeinus Toy Book
– Figma Shameimaru Aya
– Kamen Rider OOO Medal Set 2
– Cardcaptor Sakura Sakura Doll (Carded Version)
– Spirit Digivolving MagnaGarurumon
– Composite Ver. Ka Haruhi Robo
– D-Arts Omegamon
– Sci-Fi Revoltech Predator
As the year of 2010 comes to a close, I take a look back. 2010 was really an awesome year for me on many levels, in both my personal and hobby-related life. To end of the year, here we have my final loot, which consists of some things which I’m been eying for for quite sometime:
– Bandai’s Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Staff X 2
– Azone’s 1/6 scale Haruhi Doll
– Azone’s 1/6 scale Mikuru Combat Waitress Doll
– The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Limited First Edition Blu-Ray Set Rakuten Books Ver (+ Replica Yuki Bookmark Set)
– The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi Ichiban Kuji Set E (Episode 00 Stationary Set + 2 Muffler Towels)
Being a self-proclaimed die-hard fan of the series Cardcaptor Sakura and the titular heroine, Kinomoto Sakura, I have been simply distraught over the fact that up to this date, no ‘good’ figure of Sakura has been released. From what I’ve gathered after prowling through auction sites and CCS Fan Sites, the only completed PVC figures of Sakura were all lower quality prize figures or trading figures. As for dolls/action figures, Bandai has released an entire plethora of ‘Bendy Dolls’ in their old ‘Free Pose Selection” range.
The main bodies of these dolls are made of a bendy plastic/rubber type material. While they do look good in some poses while appearing seamless, they look awkward in others and are a chore to pose.
What is one to do in this situation?