The surge of loot continues into March of 2010 as I receive my monthly package from AmiAmi, my new favorite online store. (^.^:)
Included with this package is:
Figma Fate Testarossa Movie First (Review coming)
Robot Damashii Evangelion Unit 02 Movie Version
Robot Damashii Bonta-Kun from FMP!? Fumoffu!
The heavyweight of the bunch, the LONG AWAITED DX Chogokin VF-27! I mean seriously, this thing kicks ass!!!
Not only is it my favorite Valk of the Frontier Series, but it also features a myriad of improvements over the VF-25s including:
– Exceedingly accurate 3 modes.
– Double joint design grants a much wider articulation range for the elbow.
– The leg can rotate horizontally at the knee level, a feature not possible for VF-25 from the same series.
– The feet can connect with the surface firmly.
– Level wings.
– Improved, lengthened landing gear that is more accurate.
– Better arm storage to enable a sleeker fighter mode.
– Removable Air-Intake covers
– Removable Brera and Ranka figures.
– Thinner and more accurate shield piece with retractable knife.
..and many, many more. Full details including accompanying pictures here.
Really, the only complaint that I have with this figure is, just like the VF-25 DX Chogokins, is that the paint loves being scratched.
Seriously, I’m shaking in fear with all the reports of horrendous paint accidents over at the Macross World forums.
Other than that, this is indeed the BEST DX Chogokin to date. Highly recommended.
Oh, first releases of the VF-27 and Movie VF-25F get a poster! I have no way of showing it to you right now, but here’s a promo pic:
…and that’s not the end of my upcoming loot. Geez, you’d think I’d be bankrupt by now. I guess the one-meal-a-day trick really works! I’ve even lost a few pounds to boot. Everybody wins.