How did it end up like this? I have no idea. This time, it is a pretty big loot if you count everything I bought in this month. What you see here is not the result of a single purchase.
So, what did I buy?
– Negima! Pactio Card Replica Set (Chapter 200 Mail Order Limited)
– Negima! 31 Student ID Cards (Mail Order Limited)
– Negima! Limited Edition Asuna Figuma Figure
– Negima! Figuma School Sets A and B
– Code Geass 1/35 Vincent Model Kit
– Code Geass Mascot Keychains (x 10)
– Code Geass DVD set including:
2 Code Geass DVDs containing 9 episodes
3 Collector’s Booklets
1 Character Sketches Booklet
1 Code Geass OST
1 Code Geass Sound Stage CD
1 Code Geass Manga Vol. 1
1 Code Geass Art Box
– Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu DVDs Vol 1 to 4
– Alter’s 1/8 Scale Vita PVC Figure from MSLN A’s – StrikerS
– Organic’s 1/8 Scale Kawazoe Tamaki Figure from Bamboo Blade
– 4 Art Books of the following Animes
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha + A’s
Card Captor Sakura
an Acer Aspire Laptop
I also bought an R4 for my DS. This is a nifty little device that allows one to play numerous DS games on your DS with the Game’s ROM file. Great to try out games that you’d never think of trying.
I do believe that this is the biggest loot so far this year, though I expect my AFA08 Convention Loot to be much bigger than this…
Looking at all the stuff I bought, I can’t help feeling guilty to a small extent. Knowing that I have a ton of pre-orders from HLJ and my Figma Yuki Witch Ver. and Revoltech Yoko waiting for me does not help one bit.
Yes… Spoiler for those of you who frequent Actar’s Reviews. My next review will be an Actar’s Replica Review featuring the Negima! Pactio Cards and the ID Cards. Following that will be either a review of the Vincent model, Figma Miku, the Geass DVD set or the Geass R2 DS Game. I still have not decided yet.